Learn more about the DISCCORP suite of cloud-based forecasting tools and subscription services available:
- DataSearch – 5-year economically sound forecasting of wholesale industry sales for planning, analysis and strategizing
- DISC Report – Quarterly forecasts of key economic indicators through an electrical distribution lens (delivered by email)
- FLASH Update – Monthly forecasting on market forces, economic indicators, and sales projections by email
- Market Track – Extensive industry purchase data sortable by NAICS codes, geography, and total purchase dollars
- MetroPulse – Quarterly industry outlook on distributor sales across 150 Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs)
- MetroCast – Long-range outlook on distributor markets on over 150 MSAs across Contractors, Industrials, Utilities & Manufacturers
- MetroPro – Industry-leading product category forecasting for precision product marketing and strategizing
DISC Report Subscription Option? Click HereLooking for the Quarterly
Cloud-Based, Easy to Use Software
Cloud-based software that’s easy to learn, easy to use, and easy to run reports on. Select by region, category, vertical, and more than run a report with ease.
Forecast 5 Years with Trusted Economic Models
DISCCORP allows you to forecast out for 5 Years across product categories, zip codes, NAICS codes, regions, and more. Better business intelligence, delivered.
150 Metropolitan Statistical Areas
With major metropolitan data (MSAs) coast to coast and all zip codes in between, you may customize DISCCORP data to match your territories.
Analysis of Over 900 Relevant NAICS Codes
With over 900 NAICS codes relevant to the electrical wholesaling industry, the DISCCORP database is designed to deliver maximum forecasting ability for your company’s strategic planning.
Online, Direct to Your Inbox or Download
Consume your data in a way that makes sense for you, whether it’s online, downloaded once you customize a report or direct to your inbox (FLASH Update / DISC Report). DISCCORP delivers market intelligence.
Create Custom Reports & Export as Excel / CSV
With DISCCORP, you can create custom reports designed to reflect how you do business – then export them how you need, when you need. No limitations, no caps on how many data queries you can run – ever.